Yes, I write under two names. But no matter the name, the story is always all mine.
I discovered my first romance novel at the age of twelve in a bargain bin at the local five and dime. It involved swashbuckling pirates having grand adventures on the open sea, a heroine with a mind of her own, and a seriously masterful hero who swept her away no matter how clever she was.
I was immediately smitten with romance and all the romantic themes I could get my hands on. (I still am.)
I had grand plans to star on Broadway – preferably in Evita, just like the great Patti LuPone. Sadly, my inability to wow audiences with my singing voice required a back up plan, so I launched myself into academics instead. This was not a good fit for someone who liked lounging about and reading books a lot more than dissecting them in classrooms, but it did allow me to live in England for half a decade, so I can’t complain.
Writing (and finishing!) my first book was a relief. And actually publishing that book was one of the greatest thrills of my life.
Now I’m some 100 books in, I’m still a romance fanatic, it still thrills me to see my books on shelves, and yes, I’m still plotting my Broadway debut.
If you’re new to my books, try starting here.
If you are looking for information for journalistic/editorial purposes, view my media kit.
You grew up in New Jersey. Does that make Everyone Else’s Girl autobiographical?
Though my father does keep a whole lot of fish in the basement.
How can I keep track of all your books? When is the next one coming out?
There are a few ways to keep track of all the books I have coming your way:
- Head over to my Coming Soon page, where upcoming books are posted as soon as possible.
- Sign up for Site News, which either delivers all my latest happenings directly into your inbox.
- Or sign up for my infrequent Newsletter, which I send out as the mood takes me.
Will you ever finish the Devil’s Keepers series?
I want to! I get more reader mail about this than almost anything else!
It was never my intention to leave the Devil’s Keepers hanging… and in the middle of so much club drama! Thank you for loving my outlaw bikers as much as I do.
I’m hoping to finish out the series someday, because I’d love to tie up all the loose ends. If I do, you’ll be the first to know.
I love pictures. I take a lot of them.
And here are some other items of note:
- Video: A fun Valentines Day interview on 5 Things Friday.
- Video: The Gregory Mantell Show, it's not super new, but I'd still say all the same stuff on the subject of Frenemies.
- Caitlin discusses The Return of the Di Sione Wife with BookTrib.
- Video: My Process (as Megan and Caitlin, on Conversations with Cupid)
- Podcast: Action and Emotion (as Megan, with my husband Jeff, on the Nerd Out podcast)
- On Shame and the Romance Heroine (as Caitlin, on Dear Author)
- Falling in love with the Rodeo (as Megan, a guest on Jane Porter's blog)